|Notes and Reminders:
NO SCHOOL FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH.
- Third grade will have a small Valentine's Day celebration on Monday, February 12th (14th is Ash Wednesday). Please send in Valentine boxes by Thursday, February 8th. We will be decorating them in class that afternoon. Check the pink handout for more information.
- Our Mardi Gras celebration will be from 1:00-2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, February 13th in the gymnasium. Please send in $5 for your student to have unlimited access to games and prizes! Our class is responsible this year for the Lollipop Tree. Please donate one bag of Dum-Dum or Tootsie Pop suckers for this Mardi Gras game! Check the green handout for more information.
Thank you families!
- Please make sure your student is coming to school with the appropriate cold weather gear (coat, mittens, hat, etc.). Also, check the forecast! If snow is expected, please have your child bring boots and snow pants.
- A short video which demonstrates regrouping when subtracting:
- The spelling theme this week are the vowel sounds in "ar" and "or" (ar, or, ore). Here is the list:
-Mrs. Amanda Wallrich